HAPPY CALL FRYING PAN – ONE OF KOREA GREATEST EXPORT! TESTED WITH REVIEWSBy Dawn
I have a thing with cookware, yup, I like to buy, test, use, “admire” them, haha.. as I love cooking, I am always interested in kitchen gadgets and anything that can enhance the whole cooking experience.
My first encounter with Happy Call Korean frying pan, was when I saw the TV shopping channels on a sunday morning, so amazed by how simple this piece of funny looking non stick pan can cook so many dishes in such short time! But the price tag did hit me hard, so I refrained myself from buying any.
Second encounter was on a newspaper when they have a Food and Electronic Fair, and they advertise that there were running promotions on the first 100 customers per day to buy it at half price! but then at the fair, it will be close to impossible to queue to get one, then again, refrained myself from buying any.
BUT! third time lucky indeed! I have no idea how, but somehow browsing G-market and found the Happy Call frying pan advertising on there, and what’s more, at near half of the price, YEAH!
So there I was, quickly placed my order and anxiously waiting for my pan. Once it arrive, I already planned what to cook with it. 🙂
True to what they say, it is really simple to use, and also great for many kinds of food, so far, I have tried grilled fish, vegetables, meat and all came out nicely done and very quick too.
I will leave you read through what other good stuff they come with. 🙂
What’s so special about Happy Call
- Having Ceratinum Special Coating layer.
- Faster heat and the heat evenly, because it has a very high heat stress
- With just one touch of the magnetic lock on the handle is very strong.
- Energy-efficient and environmentally friendly.
- Cook without the smoke
- Equipped with oil drain which enable steam to exert from the pan which create more healthy food.
- With Silicon Foils, Launched By U.S. FDA Permits
- Licensed Original, difficult to imitate Other Products
- Cooking fish smokeless & odourless
- Protection of rubber seals, no oil spill
- Can cook with small fire, thus save gas
- Size Bigger 2cm, diameter 24 cm
- Hologram on Front Handle
- Non stick & Easily Washed
- Weight less than 2Kgs, Portable and can be easily hold by anybody
- No oil spattered
- Super Strong Magnet Lock, More Secure
- More Thick, Heat Storing Better
- Three Layer Ceramics, More Thick
- Can cook even a whole chicken perfectly
- Easy, Fast & Non stick
But here I will just demo a very simple dish like grilled steak.
- Place happy call pan on medium heat, without using any oil, just place the steak (or fish with skin side down) on the pan
- Close the cover and you will hear a click sound which is the magnetic lock doing it’s job
- Let it cook for one to two mins and slightly open the lid to check the meat. If it looks brown on one side, you can either turn it over or
- Use a small piece of paper towel and dab the oil drain until dry, flip the pan over while it is still tightly closed.
- Let it cook for a further few mins and ready to serve! 🙂
For steak, to ensure tenderness, just leave it in the pan and let the meat juice flow through then cut into bite size and tuck in! 🙂
I think the biggest attraction for me about Happy pan is that it will contain the smoke, so I won’t end up with a greasy kitchen and sticky floors when I cook my favourite grill dish.
So far, the pan works the best when it cook grilled fish like salmon or saba, perfection with crispy skin and soft flaky fish meat.
They are so popular that they comes in various size from really thin pan that is used for cooking crepe to really big chunky one that is for stew or roast.
My next target seafood paella and Korean hot stone rice, I wonder how it will turn out to be 🙂
For latest news on restaurants, supermarkets, food fairs or simply check out some of my simple recipe ideas and reviews, please visit us at singaporesupermarketrecipes.com or subscribe to our mailing list for more details.